Category: Antioxidant, Heart Health
Lycopene is a plant nutrient called carotenoids mainly available in red and orange color fruits & vegetables like tomato, watermelon, carrot pink grapefruits. Lycopene is the pigment that gives red and pink color to fruits. Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that might help to protect the cell from damage.
- Lycopene is a powerful antioxidant that can protect the body against oxidative stress and also helps to protect from environmental toxins and chronic diseases.
- Lycopene’s powerful antioxidant property helps to maintain cholesterol levels.
- Lycopene may protect your skin from sunburn and damage caused by UV rays.
- Taking lycopene into your diet also regulates high blood pressure.
- Lycopene prevents the formation of cataracts and reduces your risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).