Terms & Conditions
The website www.hiralhealth.com is operated by Hiral Labs Limited (“Hiral Labs” or “Hiral Labs Ltd” or “us” or “we” or “our”), having its registered office located 265, Sisona, Bhagwanpur, Roorkee, Uttrakhand, India. Please read the Conditions of Use document carefully before using the www.hiralhealth.com website. By using the www.hiralhealth.com website, you signify your agreement to be bound by Hiral Labs Conditions of Use. We share information with third-party service providers. For example, we use third-party service providers to to deliver packages. For any further details on our security practices please read our Privacy Notice. For any queries or issues relating to www.hiralhealth.com, you can contact us by clicking here
These “Conditions of Use” constitute an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- Conditions Relating to Your Use of www.hiralhealth.com
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Infringement
- Notice and Procedure for Notifying www.hiralhealth.com of Objectionable Content
Conditions Relating to Your Use of website “www.hiralhealth.com”
1. Your Account
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the Account area of the website. You agree and acknowledge that you will use your account on the website to purchase products only for your personal use and not for business purposes. Should you wish to order products for business purposes, please contact us. Hiral Labs reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
3. Access to www.hiralhealth.com
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
4. MEDICAL DISCLAIMER:
The Products, Services and information offered/ provided/ available through the consultation on the Platform, blogs or any other material are not intended to treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor shall it replace the individual advice available from your own doctor.
In the event you experience an adverse reaction on consumption of our Products, you shall stop taking our Products and seek medical advice immediately.
The contents of this Platform are not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Although we take efforts to keep the medical information on our Platform updated, we cannot guarantee that the information on our Platform reflects the most up-to-date research.
Please consult your physician/dietician for personalized medical advice. Always seek the advice of a physician/ dietician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding a medical condition. Never disregard or delay seeking professional medical advice or treatment because of something you have read on the Platform.
5. Your Conduct
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way You understand that you, and not Hiral Labs, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material that does not belong to you; or is illegal, offensive (including but not limited to material that is sexually explicit content or which promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm), deceptive, misleading, abusive, indecent, insulting or harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, or menacing; ethnically objectionable, disparaging or in breach of copyright, trademark, patent, confidentiality, privacy or any other proprietary information or right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or relates to or promotes money laundering or gambling; or is harmful to minors in any way; or impersonates another person; or threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India or friendly relations with foreign States or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation; or objectionable or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever; or which consists of or contains software viruses or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam; or is patently false and untrue.
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
6. Reviews, comments, communications and other content
Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” In the event a user uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content. Hiral Labs reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in the sole judgment of Hiral Labs Ltd violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use this website.
If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you
- (a) grant Hiral Labs Limited a non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sub licensable rights to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media; and
- (b) Hiral Labs Limited the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose.
You agree that the rights you grant above are irrevocable during the entire period of protection of your intellectual property rights associated with such content and material. You agree to waive your right to be identified as the author of such content and your right to object to derogatory treatment of such content. You agree to perform all further acts necessary to perfect any of the above rights granted by you to Hiral Labs Limited, including the execution of deeds and documents, at its request.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the website; that, as at the date that the content or material is submitted to www.hiralhealth.com: (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Hiral Labs Ltd policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory); (iii) the content is lawful. You agree to indemnify Hiral Labs Ltd for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these warranties.
7. Claims against Objectionable Content
You can refer to the product detail page on www.hiralhealth.com for checking any product details provided regarding the following:
- The total price in single figure of any good or service, along with the breakup price for the good or service, showing all the compulsory and voluntary charges such as delivery charges, postage and handling charges, conveyance charges and the applicable tax, as applicable. These details are available on the invoice issued to you. To understand how to generate an invoice you can refer here.
- Mandatory notices and information provided by applicable laws, and the expiry date of the good being offered for sale, where applicable;
Hiral Health, Hiral Labs Ltd, Viz-9, and Antioxital are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hiral Labs Limited, in the Indian jurisdictions. All other trademarks not owned by Hiral Labs Ltd that appear on this website, are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Hiral Labs Ltd.
Use of www.hiralhealth.com is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you may use www.hiralhealth.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
When you visit www.hiralhealth.com, you are communicating with us electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other mode of communication. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on the website.
11. Governing law and Jurisdiction
These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court at Roorkee, Uttrakhand.
Items purchased from sellers listed on www.hiralhealth.com are returnable within the 10 days from delivery date, except those that are explicitly identified as not returnable. The return is processed only if:
- it is determined that the product was not damaged while in your possession;
- the product is not different from what was shipped to you;
- The product is returned in original condition (with brand /manufacturer’s box, MRP tag intact, user manual/inserts and outer carton.
For Process refunds, you can fill the form with the details of the bank account in Your Account section when you are returning an item.
For the products that are returned by the customer, the refund is issued to the original payment method (in case of pre-paid transactions) or to the bank account.
Refund for Pay on Delivery Orders:
For Pay/Cash on Delivery orders, refunds will be processed to your bank account (via National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)).
Note: Refunds cannot be processed to third-party accounts. The name on your Hiral Health account should match with the name of the bank account holder.
13. Pricing and availability
We list availability information for products sold by us on the website, including on each product information page. Beyond what we say on that page or otherwise on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. We are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be relied upon as such. As we process your order, you will be informed by e-mail if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
All prices are inclusive of VAT/CST, service tax, Goods and Services Tax (“GST”), duties and cesses as applicable – unless stated otherwise.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through the website. You further acknowledge and undertake that you will use the website to order products only for your personal use and not for business purposes.