Category: Antioxidant, Eye Health
Zeaxanthin is a carotenoid found in the macula of the eyes. It is a powerful antioxidant that provides a severe health benefit. Human eyes contain three types of Carotenoids.
Meso-Zeaxanthin is generated, when your body breaks down other carotenoids, and you don’t typically get it from your diet.You can get Zeaxanthin & Lutein in a variety of fruits, vegetables, and animal products.
- Zeaxanthin protects your eyes from harmful blue light that is emitted from digital screens like LCD, LED.
- Zeaxanthin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce the risk of eyes diseases. It reduces eye inflammation, eye fatigue.
- Zeaxanthin plays an important role in eye health throughout your whole life. It reduces the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD), Cataracts & Glaucoma.
- Zeaxanthin has played an important role in eye development as well as optimal vision during young adulthood.
- A diet rich in zeaxanthin and other antioxidants may increase the density of the macular pigment and is associated with a lower risk of eye disease.